Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tiger's Baby

Have you all heard the news that Tiger Woods and his wife, Elin will be expecting their first child somewhere around July 5-10. OMG!! That's so great..let it be on 8th of July..cause 8th of July is a very special date..in golf, 8th of July, for Johoreans golfer they know that date is very special. There is a great golfer born on that date..and if Tiger's baby boy also come out on that date..then that boy must be name..hmmm..Tiger's name is Eldrick..so i think the best name will be ERIC la..since quite close to my name ar. and ANOTHER THING.. my birthday is on 8th of July..hihi..







Alright, I'll stop my lame jokes. But in this very blog..probably the first entry after my introduction..we shall guess how Tiger's baby should look like? more to like Tiger or Elin..i guess everybody who is the fans of Tiger will be very excited about it..so do i..so let's think about it..how does the baby look?


I really think that my paint shop skill should be re-polish already..whatever it is..Children are the joy-giver in life..so I'll definitely hope that baby tiger will also brings joy to their parents..

No comments: