Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Let's Tee Off..

WELCOME GUYS!!!!! to my golf blog..this blog will specify more of the game of golf..apart to be fair for my readers of my other blog who might not be interested in the topic of golf..SO GOLFERS..this pages are for you..specially made for you all to share and know more about golf..you all can ask me any questions..and in my blog I will touch a lot about the technology of golf..reviewing golf stuff..tips..handicaps wise..mental golf and of course..GOLF JOKES..so guys..anything that pop-up in your mind ..any enquiries..just mail me..or put in my comment box..or chatter box..anywhere that you can locate me..just ask me yeah..no problemo..

Regards,
Eric

No comments: