Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Legend..

To be a legend in golf..the very most important thing is your TRUE SELF.. It's hard to judge and to see how one can be a legend..but there is always the believe that a legend lives in within us. And in Golf..we got great players from Bobby, Sam, Jack, Arnold, Gary to Seve, Nick, Nick again and to the era of Tiger, Ernie, David, Davis, Sergio and many more.

What is so unique about them that makes them so special in the PGA Tour. Is it they are born to be special? Or WHAT? The truth is, everybody is special in God's Eyes, they may be faster learner and slow learner, but always it's how we captivate the opportunity and make it our own. I have experienced what I have to experienced, but I did not captivate it well. I did not do that well..and all I hope is the chance to stand on the field back. To be back where I were..how is that seriously possible, I don't know. Just hope to make the living with it..

Anyway..catch up with more of my blog updates..hehe..

No comments: