Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hand Grip

This post is not about using which type of grip for your golf swing or your putting grip. This grip is about sports equipment that is equivalent helpful for our game of golf. Perhaps most of you all have seen this and have use this golf.



As the picture above shows, it is just a simple item that probably you saw it not only in gym, perhaps in a lot of homes. A very portable tool to used. The reason why I post this up is because I have this tool back in 1998, when I started golf not long. But I didn't use it, it was my brother's self-exercising tool. It was up to recently when I found it nearby my bed frame, which is ten years since then, and I started gripping and thought it will be an exercise tool for me back in college. I brought this things back to my apartment and started exercising daily for doing 30 - 60 grips on both hands for 3 times a day (usually do it while relaxing from studies, or after school, or just merely studying and gripping it). I didn't know the results not until I recently went back to range to hit some balls, and I started to feel that my grip ain't that tense as like last time. I get to feel more in control of my clubs and of course, usually after a long break you wouldn't expect too much power when delivering a shot. I was truly wrong, I get to whack a ball far and yet it seems effortless. And as I'm a lefthanded, I have the problem of hooking, and I had great superhooks that I never tried before. WOW..remarkably, I took up my driver and give it a blow. Seriously, you just have to swing it like normal, and your arms will do all the workings. But there is warning signs, for guys and girls, using this tool you would make your arms bigger. It's not a bad thing for guys, for me especially, but girls might not prefer it. And you have to coordinate more of your power with your swing. It is not a superior tool but it is a complement tool for your games. So do try it and give it a try. go to any nearby local shops should probably get you with pretty cheap price.

No comments: