Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Golf Nature

As a golfer, just like any normal human beings, just that they play a game with sticks and balls. Alright that sounds so obscene!! Bad language, anyway, in game of golf, we played a normal round of 18 holes course, enjoying the scenery, the sandy beaches of bunkers, the ocean of ponds, the evergreen grasses of fairways and trees and at the end, we just enjoy them as a nature.
Golf in me, in what I believe is about the nature, whether is mother nature (environment) or the nature of human being (our internal thinking/mental). And you all definitely have to agree with me that when you play a round of golf, you always lose to nature. Right?

You lose to environment of the slopes, the types of grass, the contour of the fairway, the types of sand use in the bunkers, the types of soil that is used, the types of trees that is grown. No one in golf can actually get used to it, as I once commented, it is all about compensation. I'm a finance student, so I know even more detail about compensation to get the best return. haha..also nature in our mind. That whenever you are thinking something based on instincts, you still lose out, why?? Because your mental don't agree with you 100%. And it's nature in us that we will have doubts towards what we believe in. And for this case, I can explain to you that I'm a part-time semi-pro magician, I know what people believe and don't believe. And how illusion may work in most of us. I myself got trick by magician before I start tricking people. hehe..Anyway, what I can tell you all is, enjoy the game of golf, whether is it worth taking the risk or not, or whether you will always lose in it or not. Just as conclusion, enjoy it wholeheartedly and be humble with it, because in game of golf, it's all putting your personality. And always think back, if you had a bad game or a good game. Think about your flaw especially when you throw your club, and stuck it in the ground. (and the silly thing is, when you throw it, you still have to pick it up yourself--> laughing stock right), reflecting on those silly things will make you stronger that being able to have more self-controlled is being able to overcome you bad habits. Trust me! I don't throw golf clubs, I throw and kick them 25 feet up the sky and flew 40 metres from me. And that's the most silliest thing I ever did, and thinking back, I'm nothing but embarassed!

No comments: