Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Monday, July 23, 2007

OH MY GOD!!!

I guess you all know what my entry today will be about already. Seriously and totally, about Garcia lost in British Open. How can that be HAPPENING???

Seriously, I felt sad for him. There are so many factors that cause his game to falter even at the beginning of it. I don't think Garcia can get over this trauma that soon. Even the world's best player probably need a day or two to get over such sad ending. Anyway, just let me brief for some who don't know about his game on Sunday. But before that, we have to CONGRATULATE mr. PADRAIG HARRINGTON for the win. In fact, last Sunday, my mum was complaining that she seldom see Paddy won't this few times. Probably he just wanted a major for this year. Great Job, Padraig!!!

So all about Garcia now. Probably my comments ain't that professional enough. But in my third person view, I'll just comment it. I think Garcia, as a touring pro definitely know it best. In my opinion, Garcia maybe felt the pressure of being one of the youngest major winner and having to win the FIRST MAJOR under his belt. We can never know, because in the game of golf, even great professional like Garcia probably face it on the last day of the Game. Besides, probably a lot of the other guys, who is supporting him gave him too many word of advise. This seriously in someway somehow can give more pressure to a player. During his game, probably something don't 'click' as how he wanted it to be. And Garcia's bouncing back status which I think is quite high, couldn't go up to expectation. This triggers his mental and emotion into a critical period as like an egg at the tip of a horn. That's the problem and there are many more factors too.

That was the ending for a great player who fought hard but did not get it. But then, of course he will get one major in his career. So, let's just wish him all the very best in his upcoming few more tournaments.

No comments: