Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

British Open at Carnoustie..

Oh..I'm truly sorry for not updating this blog. Not that I don't want, but due to the problems that you all know already. Anyway..let's not talk about that stupid services topic and move on to the latest stories. the Headlines for today..

Garcia is on his form with yellow-clad sweater with a turtleneck red shirt, matching his cap and his golf club's grip. In fact, the truly model for TaylorMade..was in his very fine and cool form. His game was so far in A- category, but that is good enough for him and if he still maintain that A- game, tomorrow we'll see a Spaniard in the footstep Seve Ballestros to win his first ever major. Let's wish Garcia all the best for his game tomorrow. Though I can't watch it live as I will be back to my campus, but I'll keep myself updated through the Internet.

But that's not all about this post. I actually wanted to comment about Sunday's Final Round for British Open. Let tomorrow be a sunny day in Carnoustie, and let's there be no delay. And I truly hope that we can see the best battle. In fact, I was discussing with my dad that who we actually wish to be the British Open champion. No heartfeelings, we want either Garcia and surprisingly, KJ Choi to win. There can only be one winner, and our percentages goes to KJ, though after the third round he faltered terribly. The reason is, if KJ was to be the British Open Champion, he will be the FIRST ASIAN TO WIN A MAJOR IN THE GAME OF GOLF..that actually will boost other Asian PGA Tour golf player to play even better. But he is 6 strokes back, and everything will be down to Stricker and Garcia battle. And of course, Garcia is one of my idol, so let's hope the latest British Open Champion be Garcia..hehe..will keep you all updated..

No comments: