Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Golf With Me

Golf With Me blog by me, the administrator and the blogger of this blog is really thankful for the support that the readers had given me. I may not be the best golf blogger in the whole world, or may not even be in Malaysia. But I believe I'm one of the earliest to get the involvement of golf in blogs. I've resources to write but I've no time to update 4 blogs at a time. I might need a writer who might write for me and I'm hoping that this blog can help a lot of people with my experience. I love golf all my life and I'm still an undergraduate. My target was, not to work but pursue on full time golf. If golf still comes good for me to be successful, it then shall be my path and destiny. If not, I'll still go for my Finance Career. hehe..please don't be afraid to put any comments and love and even request in this blogs. Thank you!

No comments: