Custom Search
InTheHoleGolf.com has a complete selections of golf bags. Great pricing and free shipping on cart bags, stand bags, & travel bags.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

golf blog

A day to come back to blog, a day for an underdog who truly misses his way in golf to blog..and a day for history to turn back time. hehe..Sorry a thousand times that I have been truly busy with all the works here that I have now. It's not that I have no time to maintain this blog but I'm at the same time busy doing assignments and updating only one blog that is ~my life~. However, it is definitely fun to be busy in such stage that you will know what Uni life is all about. I truly got no time for golf definitely, but I did brought my golf set up here. hehe..To play some driving range which I recently found nearby my campus. But of course what I mean by nearby is 10 minutes drive. If you were to walk, probably I'll lose my belly in a month just to walk there and hit a bucket or two. How's everybody..nobody is reading my blog already I guess. hehe..Anyway, you all are free to ask or message me whenever you all wanted to. I'll be able to reply or write a post according through your request. Cause sometimes, I'll probably need some great ideas too to blog. Anyway, Augusta is coming on the way..let's wait for the excitement. How I wish I can watch live telecast here..hihihi


No comments: